Re: [lvs-users] LVS NEW VERSION???

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] LVS NEW VERSION???
Cc: Vince Busam <vbusam@xxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Julius Volz" <juliusv@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 21:34:06 +0200
On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 9:01 PM, Tim Mooney <Tim.Mooney@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In regard to: Re: [lvs-users] LVS NEW VERSION???, Julius Volz said (at...:

>>> That's exciting news for at least a few of us.  The last time IPv6 was
>>> mentioned on this list, the result was essentially "patches welcome" but
>>> I wasn't aware anyone had stepped up and started the work.
>>
>> All of that happened on lvs-devel and the Linux netdev list. Right, we
>> could have mentioned it here sometime too ;)
>
> :-)  If nothing else, this makes for a very pleasant surprise!

Nice to hear :)

>> I'd be glad to assist with anything if you want to do some testing :)
>
> I will almost certainly be taking you up on that a little later this
> fall.

Sure! I won't be reachable at this address after October anymore,
since my internship ends then. However, you can still write to
julius@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx after that and I'll be glad to help!

Julius

--
Julius Volz - Corporate Operations - SysOps

Google Switzerland GmbH - Identification No.: CH-020.4.028.116-1