Re: [lvs-users] Another LVS statistics grapher

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Another LVS statistics grapher
From: "Sebastian Vieira" <sebvieira@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 16:21:12 +0100
Never mind. Forgot to actually generate the png's with lvs_rrdgraph first.
And also didn't include the apache sample file.

You might want to update the Readme.txt a little bit. The cron example isn't
included in the tarball and the readme doesn't mention the apache_sample

I let both scripts run every 15 minutes with a 1 minute gap between store
and graph. Is this reasonable?

S.