Re: [lvs-users] Multiple IPs and Heartbeat

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Multiple IPs and Heartbeat
From: "Brandon Hilkert" <bhilkert@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 07:08:48 -0500
Forgive me if this is another stupid question, but wouldn't those same IPs
need to be listed in the /etc/network/interfaces file, or does the heartbeat
package so that for you?

If so, on the primary balancer, do all the VIPs need to be loaded in the
interfaces file?

Thanks again for the help,
Brandon