Re: [lvs-users] Ldirector and swtich caching

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Ldirector and swtich caching
From: "Brandon Hilkert" <bhilkert@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 14:38:16 -0500
Thanks Jason. Unfortunately it's not my call. I'm in total support of using
Heartbeat. It would obviously make my life easier, but I don't make the final
call, so....

I guess the arp command is probably more for local arp cache rather than
updating other's arp status. Maybe as Graeme said, use the ping to update those
hosts that have the IP cache.

Who knows....I'll probably have to test and test and test to figure out some
other way and realize that I pretty much duplicated the heartbeat package.

thanks again!