Re: [lvs-users] debian lenny-lvs virtual IP

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] debian lenny-lvs virtual IP
From: Graeme Fowler <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 14:44:42 +0000
On Sat, 2009-02-14 at 15:27 +0100, Marek Soha wrote:
> It is not starting up...as I wrote at first message, when i want to
> have ldirector running, i must run it manually from init.d.

OK, it isn't running. But I did ask:

> What *else* does the log file say after that?

If the answer is "nothing", please say it. We can't see into your system
to debug it for you!

I'm putting my money on this being a heartbeat problem, personally. It
doesn't look to me like heartbeat is bringing up the VIP correctly, but
you haven't given us that detail yet - your debug log you posted earlier
was identical to the messages log.

Also, does ldirectord log anything at all?

What happens if you change ha.cf like so:

IPaddr2::197.232.181.29

???

Graeme