Re: [lvs-users] LVS-Nat - access to external ip from internal machines

To: XUFENG <xufengnju@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] LVS-Nat - access to external ip from internal machines
From: George Machitidze <giomac@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 13:37:09 +0400
Hello Xufeng,

Hmm, strange... It doesn't look like a problem with domain resolve, anyway,
I will check link that Graeme gave to be sure that everything that must
satisfy this issue is done...

127.0.0.1 localhost.localdomain localhost

10.1.0.1 acs1 ACS1 lba1a LBA1A
10.1.0.2 acs2 ACS2 lba1b LBA1B
10.1.0.3 acs3 ACS3
10.1.0.4 acs4 ACS4
10.1.0.5 acs5 ACS5
10.1.0.51 vip1 VIP1

2009/2/23 XUFENG <xufengnju@xxxxxxxx>

> Hi George,
>
> As Graeme pointed out, it is a special case when we use real servers as LVS
> clients in LVS-NAT. To satisfy this special need, you may turn to the
> /etc/hosts file to resolve domain named locally.
>
> Yours,
> XUFENG
> From China.

BR,