Re: [lvs-users] Anyone using lvs with joomla?

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Anyone using lvs with joomla?
From: Graeme Fowler <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 20:07:06 +0100
On Thu, 2009-04-16 at 10:47 -0500, lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Can't seem to send you the header captures, the clamav on the mailing list
> keeps rejecting it as;
>
> Remote host said: 550 ClamAV detected
> Sanesecurity.Phishing.Bank.3259.UNOFFICIAL
>
> I've contacted the clamav folks about this.

...who would probably refer you to me, as I'm the mailing list admin and
it's my machine doing the rejections. Additionally, the SaneSecurity
signatures aren't anything to do with the ClamAV people at all!

All of which is completely irrelevant, anyway.

You have Joomla running under a (or more than one) virtual host under
Apache. You need to use the "ServerName" or one of the "ServerAlias"
directives from that virtual host as part of the request.
If you had a vhost with
  ServerName  joomla.grounded.net

Then your request/response strings would be

send = "GET / HTTP/1.1\r\nHost: joomla.grounded.net\r\n\r\n"
expect = "HTTP/1.1 200 OK"

...which I'm pretty sure I outlined some time ago, perhaps not as
clearly.

If you continue to get log entries regarding HTTP_HOST then you need to
go to the Joomla folks, I'm afraid. Web applications are pretty off
topic (in that level of detail) for this list.

Graeme