[lvs-users] Can ldirectord handle that many servers?

Subject: [lvs-users] Can ldirectord handle that many servers?
From: Timo Schoeler <timo.schoeler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 10:41:15 +0200
Hello list,

it seems that the first issue I had with ldirectord [0] is mostly
solved; that given, I'm about to deploy another LVS box in a different
environment. I did read the 'what is the max throughput LVS can handle,
and max number of concurrent connection?' thread, but that's LVS, not
ldirectord...

That raises the question for me if anybody has a similar (or even
bigger) setup in production.

To give a few numbers: Virtual IPs will be about 600, real servers are
almost 2200. Services should be tested every 2 or 5 seconds.

Any takers?

Thanks in advance,

Timo

[0] -- http://tinyurl.com/cz76dl