[lvs-users] Multiple Interfaces, LVS-TUN

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] Multiple Interfaces, LVS-TUN
From: Michael Nguyen <michaeln@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 15:32:37 -0700
Hey guys,

So I've been trying to move over our servers to an LVS setup, but I've
come across a question.  Using the great docs, I've been able get things
working for one site, but what if I have the following:

Load Balancer:
(5) Public IPs
(1) Private IP

Real Servers (10 total):
(5) Public IPs each (1) Private IP each

Each real server runs the same five websites on the five public IPs.  So
for example, all 10 servers run www.sandycat.com on their first public
IP and all 10 servers run www.twentyten.org on their second public IP
etc.  Being that there's only one TUN interface, how would I balance all
of these web servers and sites using LVS?

I hope that's clear.  If it's not, let me know and I'll describe in more
concrete terms.

Michael