[lvs-users] Linux HA

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] Linux HA
From: Kaushal Shriyan <kaushalshriyan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 22:44:13 +0530
Hi,

I have been able to setup Linux HA tested and successfully running it.
Couple of questions
1) I have configured the Virtual IP as a alias to the eth0 on the primary
node. is that correct ?
2) I am stuck with adding resources in my setup. I have referred to the
linux-ha.org website too. But I am not able to add apache2 resources using
hb_gui or in haresources.

I am following
http://www.howtoforge.com/set-up-a-loadbalanced-ha-apache-cluster-ubuntu8.04but
the setup and testing procedure does not work for me as intended.

Is there a better step by step guide to learn the concept and understand it.

Please suggest and guide

Thanks and Regards

Kaushal