[lvs-users] Bind not listening on new ip after failover

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] Bind not listening on new ip after failover
From: Stefan Pöter <Stefan.Poeter@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 12:29:27 +0200
Hi,

i have heartbeat and ldirectord running on two nodes with an ldap server
and a bind9 server. Everthing works fine until i switch one of these
servers down (they are also my routers for the internet). When that
happens bind9 won't resolve any dns request. After I restart bind9
manualy on the active node its working fine again. The Problem is, that
it won't listen to the new network adresse that it got from heartbeat.

Is there any possibility that i can tell heartbeat or the ldirectord to
restart bind9 on a failover? Or is there any other option i can choose?

Thanks and greetings,
Steve