Re: [lvs-users] Real Servers receive nothing

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Real Servers receive nothing
From: poiuytrez <char.hon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 19:38:30 -0700 (PDT)
I have inverstigated deeper with filtering only the port 80. Packets now go

The request is going to the real server, then go back to the load balancer
but never go back to the workstation. No output on eth0 to go out... (only
10.8.8.111 > 10.8.8.85)
Do I have to add a route or something like that ?

Thank you.