[lvs-users] lvs configuration

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] lvs configuration
From: linuz linuz <linuz78@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 18:11:45 +0530
Hi

Can anybody help me for LVS configuration for below mentioned setup.

I have 6 RHEL5 machines.

s1, s2 and LVS ip( lvs servers and lvsip (VIP)in one network -
192.168.10.0).
s3,s4 with one VIP (realservers) for port 80 and s5,s6 (realservers) with
one VIP for port 3306 in another 192.168.20.0 network.

I need to setup

one lvs server serves on port 80 to s1 and s2 and from s1 and s2 it should
connect to second LVS which load balance the db network for port 3306.
Here LVS(directors) is in 192.168.10.0 network and all real servers in
another 192.168.20.0 network.

Am using rhel5 piranha with ipvsadm for LVS. I used lvs tun configuration
but its not working.
Plz help me for the same.