Re: [lvs-users] Real server refuses director packets in LVS-DR

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Real server refuses director packets in LVS-DR
From: Ann Addicks <ann.addicks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 11:53:25 -0400
I have gone through that list to the extent of my knowledge in this area.
But your first question brings one up of my own.  On the real servers I have
JBoss listening to port 8080 for soap messages, but will display html if the
endpoint is not correct.  I don't know much about this level of networking,
so would JBoss be the correct httpd deamon listening or do I need to
explicitly configure httpd?

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 11:14 AM, Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wed, 15 Jul 2009, Joseph Mack NA3T wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 15 Jul 2009, Ann Addicks wrote:
> >
> >> My problem occurs when I set the browser to the VIP (172.18.9.192:8080)
> the
> >> real server automatically rejects the packet.
> >
> > on the realserver is the httpd listening on
> > 172.18.9.192:8080?
>
> more to the point, have you read
>

> http://www.austintek.com/LVS/LVS-HOWTO/mini-HOWTO/LVS-mini-HOWTO.html#connection_refused
>
> Joe
>
> --
> jmack (at) wm7d (dot) net - azimuthal equidistant map
> generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml
> Homepage http://www.austintek.com/ It's GNU/Linux!

Ann
http://annalytical.addicks.us/wordpress/

"Never trust a programmer with a screwdriver"