Re: [lvs-users] Lvs for multi-site/subnet terminal services

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Lvs for multi-site/subnet terminal services
From: Graeme Fowler <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 14:01:12 +0100
Hi Paul

On Wed, 2009-07-22 at 08:53 -0400, Paul Dickson wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestion.  Looking at the man page it it's exactly what I'm
> doing, the connection report shows.  I've tried tunnel, masq, and route.
> I've created the service with and without the netmask.  Any ideas?

Yes - don't use tunnelling. You're working with Windows machines, and
tunnelling is more difficult than it needs to be.

Do your realservers (10.14.3.133 and 10.14.3.121 in your message) use
the director as their default gateway, or not? That will dictate whether
you use NAT (masq) or DR (gate).

Graeme