Re: [lvs-users] Strange LVS behavior

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Strange LVS behavior
From: Hari Sekhon <hpsekhon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 14:48:15 +0100
I actually liked the arptables method (have used the iptables one too
which also works well but the arptables one is better for performance).
I wonder if the sysctl method is better for performance than the
arptables one (I suspect it doesn't matter unless you're maxing out your
hardware). I think the sysctl method is more dependent on how your
interfaces are set up than the arptables method though?

-h

--
Hari Sekhon
http://www.linkedin.com/in/harisekhon