[lvs-users] Cronjobs on loadbalanced systems

Subject: [lvs-users] Cronjobs on loadbalanced systems
From: "L.S. Keijser" <leon@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 09:30:44 +0200
Hi,

I apologize for sending this to the LVS list, but i have no idea where
else to start. Please point me to the correct list/url if you do know
and ignore this mail.

We have several loadbalanced nodes for a customer and on only one of
them, a cron job needs to run. If that system becomes unavailable, one
of the other nodes (doesn't matter which one; they're all identical)
need to run the cron job instead.

I can't really imagine that nobody has never had the need for this, but
either my google skills are failing or nobody bothered to 'fix' this
issue.

If this is too much noise on the list, please mail me directly instead.

thanks,

--
Léon