Re: [lvs-users] Question about ARP's and LVS-DR

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Question about ARP's and LVS-DR
From: Philip Marcus <pmarcus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 11:49:19 -0700
I figured out the problems and fixed them all.

When I setup the second NIC on my Ubuntu machines /etc/network/interfaces
I set the netmask to 255.255.255.0
On boot, an additional route for the network was being added on eth1 in
addition to eth0 which broke the networking since packets were going out the
wrong interface.

I set the mask to be 255.255.255.255, the setting in /etc/sysctl.conf are
fine.

Everything is looking good. Thanks again for the suggestions.

-Philip