Re: [lvs-users] Large clusters and slow realserver checking

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Large clusters and slow realserver checking
From: "Anthony Sturchio" <asturchio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 09:56:28 -0400
That seems to pertain to failing over a downed director, for which I am
already using ip addr add.

My poor performance is taking place where the director acknowledges a down
realserver.  Im not sure that link had any information on this aspect, but
Im still looking through it all to make sure.

Thank you,
-Anthony Sturchio