Re: [lvs-users] Ghost connections

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Ghost connections
From: James Devine <fxmulder@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 09:21:36 -0600
The IP that had >300 connections looked like a large facility so it
may have been multiple users.  Right now I am seeing a max of 19
established connections from a single IP, those connections aren't
present on the end realserver though.  I do see one NONE entry for
that IP.

What do you mean terminating somewhere other than the realserver?
Terminating from the source?