Re: [lvs-users] Is net-snmp-lvs-module maintained?

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Is net-snmp-lvs-module maintained?
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 11:49:28 -0700 (PDT)

.
> and I wondered if this module is
> maintained, and where/who best to report them to?

Here's as good a spot as any.

We only see people (trying to) use this code now and again.
AFAIK it's not being maintained. I expect the only changes
are minor ones caused by changes in format of ip_vs output,
so you may be able to fix the bugs and make them available
for the rest of the world.

Failing that Salvatore (in the HOWTO) has rrdtool code to
monitor LVS.