Re: [lvs-users] LVS + DR + PIRANHA

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] LVS + DR + PIRANHA
From: "L.S. Keijser" <leon@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 05:41:18 +0100
On Mon, 2009-10-26 at 18:58 -0200, Raul da Silva {Sp4wn} wrote:
> Hi , everyone,
>
> I'd like to know why sync table connections doesn't happens between
> master/backup and backup/master server ?
> When I check the table in both server with the command "ipvsadm -L -n -c" in
> master server list the connections that were ESTABLISHED with all of the
> status but in backup server nothing.

Are the sync daemons running on both nodes? Run `ipvsadm -Ln --daemon`
to find out. It looks like you're trying to set up LVS using piranha.
What happens if you run the daemons manually, maybe providing the
correct interface over which the daemons can send the multicast packets?
And if you run them manually and it works, try to run both master and
backup daemon on both nodes.

--
Léon