Re: [lvs-users] Load Balancer Not Listening on Specified Ports

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Load Balancer Not Listening on Specified Ports
From: mojorising <moj0rising@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 13:19:52 -0800
Okay. I've finally had time to come back to this. I've looked over
your latest message and now think I'm kinda stuck.

I checked /var/log/messages and see those same nanny messages like this:

Nov  2 11:59:20 omsbuild nanny[25772]: READ to 192.168.18.29:80 timed out

but I don't see anything more from nanny on my system. Is there
another place on the server I can get nanny log information?

The ipvsadm commands are helpful to know, yet there isn't much for
them to report right now:

[root@omsbuild ~]# ipvsadm -L
Prot LocalAddress:Port Scheduler Flags
  -> RemoteAddress:Port           Forward Weight ActiveConn InActConn
TCP  ganassi.radius.co:webcache lc

[root@omsbuild ~]# ipvsadm -L --stats
Prot LocalAddress:Port               Conns   InPkts  OutPkts  InBytes OutBytes
  -> RemoteAddress:Port
TCP  ganassi.radius.co:webcache          0        0        0        0        0

Can you think of anything else I can do to find more clues on what
might be the matter?

Thank you!

Mike