Re: [lvs-users] ipvs-dr and ip_vs_conn

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] ipvs-dr and ip_vs_conn
From: "calculator@xxxxxxx" <calculator@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 11:54:07 +0300
Graeme Fowler:
> Hi there
>
> On Sun, 2009-11-01 at 11:10 +0300, calculator@xxxxxxx wrote:
>
>> Similar problem post on
>> http://lists.graemef.net/pipermail/lvs-users/2005-May/013820.html
>>

> Do you mean you have a director which is running out of memory?

No, my mistake.
Records from /proc/net/ip_vs_conn are always removed and it's ok,
but with default settings, sometimes i have "IPVS: ip_vs_conn_new: no memory
available." with 4G memory...

I don't understand: why if i use ipvs-dr scheme with sh
sheduler there are records in /proc/net/ip_vs_conn?

Does this is so because we do not want to drop "not full openen"/"not
full closed" connection so we renew sh sheduler _routing table_?

And one more question. If I set 'ipvsadm --set 1 1 1' will it influence on
whole ipvs (are packets which does not make whole cicle in 1 second
droped?), or will it influence only on count of records in ip_vs_conn?