Re: [lvs-users] LVS-DR and scp

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] LVS-DR and scp
From: Scooter Morris <scooter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 09:29:16 -0800
Graeme,
Thanks for the quick reply! In answer to your question, the stall occurs in about 30 seconds, and the overall throughput is significantly slower to begin with. For example, from my workstation to a node in the cluster, I get a throughput of around 9MB/s. Going through the redirectors, it starts off at 1.2 MB/s and then stalls very quickly after that. I actually added the "persistent = 600" in an attempt to see if that would help the situation, but it didn't. Last night I also disabled IPV6 on all nodes to see if that had an impact, but no joy there either. I'm happy to run tcpdump if it can provide any clues.

-- scooter