Re: [lvs-users] SSO (single sign on) problem with loadbalancer

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] SSO (single sign on) problem with loadbalancer
From: Graeme Fowler <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 12:00:28 +0000
On Fri, 2010-02-05 at 10:23 +0100, Huesser Peter wrote:
> None of this works. Connecting directly to the host sso works fine if I
> use the first or third keytab file but connecting via loadbalancer does
> not work. So I have two questions:
>
> -     Does somebody has a similar situation which works?
> -     If yes: any ideas what could be wrong in my settings?

It sounds like the load-balanced service isn't aware that it has a
"virtual" hostname. If the tickets with the server hostnames work, but
the one with the virtual hostname as the SPN doesn't, then the
application or server(s) aren't aware of the virtual SPN.

This is almost certainly a kerberos mapping problem, rather than an LVS
one.

Graeme