Re: [lvs-users] VIP unable to ping my RIP

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] VIP unable to ping my RIP
From: "Cyrus" <cyrus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 09:53:00 -0000
Hello Simon,

If I kill pulse I am able to ping the real IP address from the director. It
is only after I start pulse that the director is unable to ping the real
server.

I do not have iptables running on either the director or the real server.
Are there any commands/tools I could use to see where the route from
director to real server is being blocked?

Kind regards,

Cyrus