Re: [lvs-users] CentOS 5 apache real servers don't respond

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] CentOS 5 apache real servers don't respond
From: James Chase <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 17:35:32 -0400
For now I am just trying to get a simple html page to load. I am
listening on all IP's and I did restart apache after adding the Virtual
IP to my apache real server just to make sure it was listening on that
IP now as well.

I am using a virtual server setup (many sites on one IP) in apache, if
it matters.

Anyone have any thoughts about my direct routing concerns and the setup
for that?