Re: [lvs-users] CentOS 5 apache real servers don't respond

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] CentOS 5 apache real servers don't respond
From: James Chase <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 10:00:49 -0400
Nothing in the logs about that -- the only thing was in the
piranha/piranha-gui log about:

[Tue Mar 30 18:05:21 2010] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] PHP Notice:
Undefined index:  sorry_server in
/etc/sysconfig/ha/web/secure/virtual_edit_virt.php on line 262, referer:
http://lvs.domain.com:3636/secure/virtual_main.php

ipvsadm -L -n :

Prot LocalAddress:Port Scheduler Flags

   ->  RemoteAddress:Port           Forward Weight ActiveConn InActConn

TCP  192.168.1.174:80 wlc

   ->  192.168.1.153:80             Route   1      0          0