[lvs-users] Measuring memory used by LVS connection table?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] Measuring memory used by LVS connection table?
From: Nick Chalk <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 21:41:10 +0100
Dear LVS Users,

Does anyone know if there's a way of measuring the number of entries
in, and memory used by, the LVS connection table?

We have a customer that is seeing system memory exhaustion after a few
hours of testing. Our suspicion is that the connection table is
continuously growing, but we need to be able to test this. It would
also be useful to determine the number of entries in the table, to
confirm that inactive connections are expiring correctly.

Thanks,
Nick.

--
Nick Chalk.