Re: [lvs-users] lvs/dr round robin with windows 2008 web servers not wor

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] lvs/dr round robin with windows 2008 web servers not working as expected
From: Eric <campee@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 10:26:18 -0700
I connected to the VIP (10.0.7.9) from my workstation via HTTP and refreshed
the page several times. I am still only connecting to the "win2008web2"
node. I checked the arp table on the router that sits in between my
workstation and the VIP/real servers. It shows that 10.0.7.9 is pointing to
the MAC address for the VIP on my LVS box. So perhaps I *have* solved the
ARP problem? I also looked at the arp table on my LVS box and it has the
correct MAC address for each Windows web server's real IP address.

Why isn't it bouncing me between nodes when I refresh the VIP in a browser?
I have two linux web servers that are set up the same way and I get round
robin'd between the two nodes when I refresh their VIP.