Re: [lvs-users] LVS and FTP Connection issue from real servers

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] LVS and FTP Connection issue from real servers
From: Shaheed-SA <shaheed.jooma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 00:00:30 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All,

Here is the solution we found in iptables:

iptables -A INPUT -m state --state RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT
iptables -A INPUT -p tcp --dport 21 -j ACCEPT
iptables -A INPUT -p tcp --sport 20 -m state --state ESTABLISHED,RELATED -j
ACCEPT
modprobe ip_nat_ftp ports=21

After installing this the ftp worked.

Hope this helps.