[lvs-users] Long shot I know but does any one fancy writing a UDP SIP mo

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] Long shot I know but does any one fancy writing a UDP SIP module as suggested by Wensong ages ago? (happy to sponsor with cash).
From: Malcolm Turnbull <malcolm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 14:35:29 +0100
Long shot I know but does any one fancy writing a UDP SIP module as
suggested by Wensong ages ago? (happy to sponsor with cash).

http://www.austintek.com/LVS/LVS-HOWTO/HOWTO/LVS-HOWTO.UDP.html

Wensong Zhang wensong (at) linux-vs (dot) org 17 Jan 2005

We cannot use ktcpvs, because ktcpvs supports TCP only, and there is
no SIP modules for TCP transport. The firewall marking doesn't solve
the problem. However, we can write a special SIP UDP scheduling module
for IPVS. It can detect the Call-Id from UDP packet and send it to the
SIP server according to the recorded Call-Id table. We assume that
there is no UDP fragments. Some NAT boxes (such as early IOS version
of Cisco router) may drop UDP fragements except the first one.

--
Regards,

Malcolm Turnbull.

Loadbalancer.org Ltd.