[lvs-users] Connection Lost 10 Min After Pulse Restarts

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] Connection Lost 10 Min After Pulse Restarts
From: Ferhat Ozkasgarli <ozkasgarli@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 06:48:42 +0300
Hello All,

I am having a strange problem. I have setup LVS NAT with 2 Real Mail serever
cluster. Everything starts fine and works fine.

When I start the pulse deamon I can make connection to with VIP throug to my
mail cluster. After 10 or 15 minutes later, I suddenly can not connect to
the cluster with my mail client. My mail client tries to connect to server
but it is not successfull. Some time it takes more than 15 minutes?

Thx in advance

--
Ferhat Ozkasgarli
GSM: +90 555 679 10 15