Re: [lvs-users] Issues with weighted round robin

To: Graeme Fowler <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Issues with weighted round robin
Cc: "lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Himanshu Raina <himanshu.raina@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 16:29:40 +0530
The current stats output is as follows

Prot LocalAddress:Port               Conns   InPkts  OutPkts  InBytes
OutBytes

TCP  192.168.2.1:80               1877189    39344549       0   11215M
0
  -> 192.168.2.8:80               599836     25601414        0    7877M
0
  -> 192.168.2.5:80              1277353      13743135      0    3338M
0

--
Regards,

Himanshu Raina
--
A great empire, like a great cake, is most easily diminished at the edges.
                -- B. Franklin