Re: [lvs-users] Defunt Process

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Defunt Process
From: Henrique Fernandes <sf.rique@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 17:32:11 -0300
My test is a python script that sends an email!

If it sends the email ok! with exit with 0 anything else exits with 1

The test is working ok!

The only problem is when thet test takes more than the checktimeout, in that
case, my script becomes an defaunt proccess.

If you need anything else let me know!

checktimeout=4
checkinterval=2
autoreload=yes
logfile="/var/log/ldirectord.log"
#logfile="local2"
quiescent=yes
fork = yes

virtual=X.X.X.X:25
        netmask=255.255.255.128
        real=10.0.1.10:25 masq
        real=X.X.X.X masq
        real=10.0.1.11:25 masq
        service=smtp
        protocol=tcp
#       checktype=connect
        checktype=external
        checkcommand="/usr/local/bin/checa-email.py"

virtual=X.X.X.X:143
        netmask=255.255.255.128
        real=10.0.1.10:143 masq
        real=10.0.1.11:143 masq