[lvs-users] Configuring HA

To: "lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [lvs-users] Configuring HA
From: Asela Jayasinghe <Asela.Jayasinghe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 11:03:26 +0530
Hi,

Can you please tell me the available options to configure HA between two
different networks

i.e. my primary server is running on 192.168.x.x network and my backup server
is running on 10.48.x.x networks

Pardon me if sent this request to wrong mailing address

Thanks

regards
Asela

The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.