[lvs-users] not forwarding packets to a RS until all other RS gets down

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] not forwarding packets to a RS until all other RS gets down (spare mode)
From: ademassougnes@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 15:11:51 +0100
Hello,

I have a LDAP master and a LDAP replica. I am setting up a LVS director
that forwards packets to the LDAP Master real server only. If it gets
down, and only in that situation, I would like packets to be forward to
the LDAP replica, automagically (i.e. with no human needs) ... It would be
operate as a "spare" server ...

I didn't find anything in the scheduling options. Is anyone get an idea ?

Thanks,
Alex