Re: [lvs-users] LVS-DR, squid & IPv6

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] LVS-DR, squid & IPv6
From: "Zeller, Jan (ID)" <jan.zeller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 14:18:19 +0000
now another question reagarding the script mentioned on
http://kb.linuxvirtualserver.org/wiki/IPv6_load_balancing.
How should it look like ? Tried to use tools like netcat, nmap and echoping to
check the availibiltiy of the port but I have no clue about the logic I have to
use in the (bash?)script.

I also have servere problems to understand the manpage
http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/maverick/en/man8/ldirectord.8.html :

checkcommand = "path to script"

       This setting is used if checktype is external or external-perl and is
       the command to be run to check the status of a real server. It should
       exit with status 0 if everything is ok, or non-zero otherwise.

       Four parameters are passed to the script:

       *   virtual server ip/firewall mark
       *   virtual server port
       *   real server ip
       *   real server port