Re: [lvs-users] debugging ldirectord problem

To: Henrique Fernandes <sf.rique@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] debugging ldirectord problem
From: Ricardo Kleemann <ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2011 07:54:48 -0800
I don't think I can do that.

The fw machine is not virtualized, it is my firewall. I was only
using it for testing the connection.

The 2 email machines are in separate virtualboxes because I wanted
them to be on separate hardware.

At Sunday, 03-06-2011 on 7:48 "Henrique Fernandes"  wrote:

Try set both mail server in the other host.

Like this.

The fw machine is virtualized in one node, and both other email in
the other virtualbox

And repeat the test!

[]'sf.rique