[lvs-users] lvs loses anycast ip after a while

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] lvs loses anycast ip after a while
From: Jan Olausson <janneolausson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 14:43:39 +0200
Hello!

My name i Jan and I´m new in this list.

I have a rather difficult problem which I´m trying to solve. I have a load
balancer pair running lvs.
They work great with a regular virtual ip and fail over works great. Now I´m
trying to use an anycast ip instead of the regular virtual ip.
The anycast ip requires me to listen to both the anycast ip and a special ip
from the hosting company. Currently i´m using the anycast ip for lvs and it
works great but if the server fails I would also need to move the second
special ip to the other lvs. Any suggestions how to solve this?

Best regards
/Jan