Re: [lvs-users] in ldirectord.cf, the meaning of 'checkcount' is ambiguo

To: "Simon Horman" <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] in ldirectord.cf, the meaning of 'checkcount' is ambiguous
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Robinson, Eric" <eric.robinson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 08:03:29 -0700
> Hi Eric,
>
> before upgrading I would check the source code to see if
> checkcount (or some other option) meets your requirements.

Okay. That sees like an unusual suggestion. Usually the standard
recommendation is to upgrade to the latest version, especially when the
one in use is 5 years old. :-)

--Eric

Disclaimer - July 14, 2011
solely for Simon Horman,lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx If you are not the
named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this
email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the
author and might not represent those of Physicians' Managed Care or Physician
Select Management. Warning: Although Physicians' Managed Care or Physician
Select Management has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are
present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or
damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.