Re: [lvs-users] [OT] High Performance Linux Firewall / VPN Device?

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] [OT] High Performance Linux Firewall / VPN Device?
From: "Robinson, Eric" <eric.robinson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 11:28:45 -0700
> How long does it take to setup a Juniper VPN firewall from
> scratch, if you're a regular competent sysadmin,

Takes me about 10 minutes, and I would not describe myself as a Juniper
expert. About 30 minutes if you are HA clustering them.

>How long to add a new user?

It takes about 60 seconds if you have a cookie-cutter setup.

--Eric

Disclaimer - August 10, 2011
solely for LinuxVirtualServer.org users mailing list.. If you are not the named
addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any
views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and
might not represent those of Physicians' Managed Care or Physician Select
Management. Warning: Although Physicians' Managed Care or Physician Select
Management has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in
this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage
arising from the use of this email or attachments.