Re: [lvs-users] 2x LVS-DR director + realserver on one machine -> packet

To: Tomasz Chmielewski <mangoo@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] 2x LVS-DR director + realserver on one machine -> packet storm/looping
From: David Coulson <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 17:11:14 -0400
You could do something like

iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -p tcp --dport 80 -d 209.15.13.253 -j
MARK --set-mark 100
iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -m mac -mac-source xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx -j
MARK --set-mark 0

Then put your ipvsadm under fwm 100. Replace the MAC in the rule with
the MAC of the 'other' box, or you could change the first rule so it
verifies that the source MAC is that of your firewall or something.
Probably better to allow everything, then have it skip the stuff you
don't want.