[lvs-users] How to make LVS Direct Route work for UDP programs?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] How to make LVS Direct Route work for UDP programs?
From: wang yi <leonis.wang@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 17:06:34 +0800
Hi, all
    I've set up LVS with DR mode for Apache, it worked OK. Then I set
up another Virtual Service for an UDP based program on the same boxes,
but it won't work.

   Running Wireshark on the director showed that it got the UDP
packets from client, but responsed these packets with an ICMP message,
Destination unreachable (Port unreachable)

   I cannot find any information about this. Anything special about
UDP based program?
   Regards.
Leo