Re: [lvs-users] extremely slow (10kb/s) LVS NAT on new RHEL 6 load balan

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] extremely slow (10kb/s) LVS NAT on new RHEL 6 load balancer
From: Alois Treindl <alois@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 19:42:42 +0100
I used tcpdump to look at the network traffic, looking at both
interfaces of the LVS by running two tcdump processes.

The httpd real server introduces 200 millisecond delays between packets
when sending.

When I reconfigure the network so that I can connect directly without
LVS to the real server, there are no such delays in the traffic.

I (believe to) see the ACK packages from the http client in both cases,
they do not seem to get lost.

Who/what introduces the delay into this tcp socket, should it not be
turned off (via TCP_NODELAY)?

How can I look at the properties of he tcp sockets involved in the
connection?

Any help welcome, I need to get this fixed over the weekend!