Re: [lvs-users] localnode question

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] localnode question
From: Dean Scothern <dean.scothern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 16:04:29 +0000
The original reference to modifying lvs so that localnode is bypassed is in

http://www.austintek.com/LVS/LVS-HOWTO/HOWTO/LVS-HOWTO.one_box_lvs.html

by Horms 2 Sep 2006

the patch http://www.austintek.com/LVS/LVS-HOWTO/HOWTO/files/local_nodes.patch

This is quite old, and probably won't apply anymore. Should I enquire about it
on lvs-devel?

Best Regards

Dean Scothern