Re: [lvs-users] Announcement: Piranha being retired in Fedora 17

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Announcement: Piranha being retired in Fedora 17
From: Emilio Campos <emilio.campos.martin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 21:02:45 +0100
Hi guys,

The source code is included on the metadistro, the entire code is on
/usr/local/zenloadbalancer, we base the soluion on debian but if someone is
interested to  integrate on other distro we are going to support it.

Zen works with  binaries of other projectss fo the load balance core, wich
we are modifying  and improving, the entire code is reported to the
original project

About SVN, at the moment isn't configured, but I said on my last lines
where you can read our code easily, we are working to configure it.

By other hand there is a repository with the zen deb package, maybe you are
interested on use it instead of svn

*deb http://zenloadbalancer.sourceforge.net/apt/x86 v2/*

About SYNC Replication, we created a real time replication of file configs,
with inotify and ucarp. The ucarp service runs the vips with the balancers
(named farms) and there is  a inotify perl service running
on the master node that replicate the entire configuration to backup
server, if some value is modified on the master a modification event is
captured by the inotify perl service and replicated on real time to the
backup node.

We developed a good solution with an attractive gui, a kernel tcp tunning
for high communication load, and a lot of own scripts and services that
help the task of manage load balancers, our idea is integrate LVS on our
solution working together with other lb solutions like pound or pen.

Regards!

2012/1/27 Dennis Jacobfeuerborn <dennisml@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

> That's where I looked but I only see a rather old file
> "zenloadbalancerv02.tar.gz" there and two iso files. Where is the
> repository?
>
> Regards,
>   Dennis
>
> On 01/27/2012 01:04 PM, Graeme Fowler wrote:
> > On Fri, 2012-01-27 at 12:33 +0100, Dennis Jacobfeuerborn wrote:
> >> this looks like a pretty interesting project but I cannot find any
> links to
> >> a source code repository on the site? How can I get a look at the
> source?
> >
> > There's a "download" link on the main page which takes you to
> > sourceforge - the source is also there.
> >
> > Graeme

Load balancer distribution - Open Source Project
http://www.zenloadbalancer.com
Distribution list (subscribe): zenloadbalancer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx