Re: [lvs-users] Natting Issue

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Natting Issue
From: Enno Gröper <enno+lvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 10:14:22 +0200
Hi,

Am 29.03.2012 09:25, schrieb Reet Vyas:
> Hi I have configured LVS router and two real servers(Windows 2003) but
> packets are  coming external   but not coming to my eth1(not going to my
> real servers,  using piranha for configuration . i have created VIP for
> external as well as internal network .

> u can check my ifconfig and i hve
> installed squid on it cause real servers are on diif network.
You have been told, that you CAN'T have a client on the LVS node. So you
MUST NOT run squid on the lvs node. squid shall establish a connection
to your realservers using the loadbalancer and therefore is a client.

Why are you using squid anyway?
I don't see why you should need it. Remove it!
What do you mean with "diif network"? Looking at your configuration your
LVS node and your real servers are both connected to 192.168.3.0/24.
And your LVS node has an additional connection to an external network.
Looks fine. Doesn't need squid.

HTH,
Enno