Re: [lvs-users] Natting Issue

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Natting Issue
From: Reet Vyas <reet.vyas28@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 16:24:57 +0530
thanks for replying. my network is as follows:

lvs has two nic etho and eth1 and my local is connect to eth1 and external
to eth0

eth0 : has external ip cause we are working for client and eth1 has
192.168.3.0 n/w.

etho:122:166:133.xxx
eth0:1 :122.166.133. xxx

eth 1:192.168.3.xxx
eth1:1 192.168.3.xxx

As you said no iptable rule why so and why gateway as eth1 instead of
eth1:1 .it is mentioned in documentation use VIP eth1:1 as gateway for real
servers. pls m confused .Can u pls explain??